Egress California Consumer Request Form
Under California Law, California consumers (being those who are Californian residents for tax purposes) have certain rights in the personal information that we collect about them from them. To simplify this process, we have created this webform however you can also make a request to us by email at DPO@egress.com if you’d prefer.
Remember, if your personal information is sent, shared or stored using our services, you may need to make a similar request to the relevant third-party as we may not be the controller of that data.
Disclosure of personal information
You have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we’ve collected from you. Please note:
- we generally won’t charge a fee but reserve the right to do so where allowed by law.
- we’ll respond within 45 days of verifying it. This can be extended and we’ll let you know if it is.
- any personal information we disclose will cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your verified request.
- if you have an account with us, we’ll disclose our response through it. If you don’t, you can request that we provide our response by email or post.
If we don’t hold any personal information about you that we collected from you we’ll confirm this. We do not have to disclose your personal information to you more than twice in any 12 months.
Deletion of personal information
You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you which we’ve collected from you. Please note:
- once we’ve verified your request we’ll delete any relevant personal information within a reasonable period of time provided that an exemption does not reply.
- there are exemptions from this right. We give some non-exhaustive examples at www.egress.com/legal/your-rights.
Anti-virus Scanning Failed
The anti-virus protection on the form has not been able to complete the security scan of your uploaded files.
Please ensure that your files are virus free and attempt the upload again. If this message persists, please contact our Support Team.
500 - Internal Server Error
We're sorry, but the server has encountered an error and cannot complete your request. This event has been logged and our technical team has been notified.
To be taken back to the main form, please click here.
Error Reference Code: